For Every single species, Allah (SWT) has made it into pairs that’s mean male and female So that you think or ponder. If Allah had wanted to he could have made us so that we reproduce individually like the amoeba or bacteria but Allah is saying of his miracles is that he made the species the biological species into two pairs male and female why so that you can think and ponder why so that it is a miracle why sir that is is as a sign why so that you can find comfort and peace in the other . We will talk today about “Marriage Law in Islam”.
وَأَنْكِحُوا الْأَيَامَىٰ مِنْكُمْ وَالصَّالِحِينَ مِنْ عِبَادِكُمْ وَإِمَائِكُمْ ۚ إِنْ يَكُونُوا فُقَرَاءَ يُغْنِهِمُ اللَّهُ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
“Marry the single people from among you and the righteous slaves and slave-girls. If you are poor, Allah (SWT) will make you rich through His favor; and Allah (SWT) is Bountiful, All-Knowing.” (Surah 24, Verse 32)
In this verse, Allah (SWT) commands us (by Him using the imperative form of the verb) to marry the single, righteous man/woman from among us. Allah (SWT) even gives us a guarantee that if we are poor or lack the proper funds, still we should not delay the marriage as Allah will take care of the couple and grant them bounties from His Grace and Mercy.
MARRIAGE LAW IN ISLAM
Three rukan or pillar of marriage in Islam:
- Firstly, in case of marriage, both of them should be free from both the bride and groom due to obstruction.
وَلَا تَنكِحُوا مَا نَكَحَ آبَاؤُكُم مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَمَقْتًا وَسَاءَ سَبِيلًا
And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.
حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أُمَّهَاتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُمْ وَعَمَّاتُكُمْ وَخَالَاتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُ الْأَخِ وَبَنَاتُ الْأُخْتِ وَأُمَّهَاتُكُمُ اللَّاتِي أَرْضَعْنَكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُم مِّنَ الرَّضَاعَةِ وَأُمَّهَاتُ نِسَائِكُمْ وَرَبَائِبُكُمُ اللَّاتِي فِي حُجُورِكُم مِّن نِّسَائِكُمُ اللَّاتِي دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَإِن لَّمْ تَكُونُوا دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَحَلَائِلُ أَبْنَائِكُمُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ أَصْلَابِكُمْ وَأَن تَجْمَعُوا بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا
Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father’s sisters, your mother’s sisters, your brother’s daughters, your sister’s daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives’ mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever forgiving and Merciful.
- Ijab or Proposition: This is the suggestion of the girl’s guardian or its representative on behalf of the proposals. For example, it can be said to the groom that “I married such a person to you” or something like that.
- Acceptance: This is the consent sentence from the representative of the groom or groom. For example, the groom can say “I have accepted” or something like that.
Islamic marriage requirements or conditions of marriage in Islam:
- Identify or display names, or specify attributes, or both, between the bride and the groom.
- Each bride and groom should be happy with each other. Prophet (peace be upon him) Said that :
“The husband, the woman (widow or divorced), without knowing her decision (ie, the decision will be sought from her and clearly tell her) can’t be married and the virgin girl can’t be married without her consent (through words or silence). They asked, “O Allah’s Messenger (PBUH)! How can I know his consent (since he will be ashamed)? He said it is his willingness to remain silent.” [Sahih Bukhari, (4741)]
- The guardian of the girl will be responsible for the marriage of. Since Allah has issued instructions to the guardians:
Allah says: “And marry among you unmarried men and women.” [Surah Nur, 24:32]
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The woman who marries without the permission of her guardian, her marriage can be canceled, her marriage canceled, her marriage canceled.” [Hadith is compiled by Tirmidhi (1021) and other authors and the hadith is authentic]
- During the wedding Akbar, the witness must be kept. The proof is that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “There is no marriage except guardian and two witnesses.” [Sahi Jame (7558)] compiled by Tabarani]
- The wedding campaign must be ensured. The proof is that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) “You declare the matter of marriage.” [In Musnad Ahmad and Sahih Jami, the hadith has been called ‘Hasan’ (1072)]
- islamic marriage age is defined that’s mean if a girl or boy becomes adult mentally and physically then they can marry.
The condition for marriage guardian :
- The guardian is a follower of the bride’s religion. So no non-Muslim person can be the guardian of the Muslim male and female. Likewise, a Muslim person cannot be the guardian of non-Muslim men and women. However, non-Muslim persons can be the guardians of non-Muslim women, even though their religion is different. But the apostate person cannot be someone’s guardian.
- To be fair. That is to say, not to be defiled. Some alimms have imposed the condition. Others hold the external court (the religion) enough. According to some others, if he is married, then he will have the ability to consider his welfare.
- Be male The proof is that the Prophet (peace be upon him)
“A woman can not marry another woman. Or the woman herself can not marry herself. The adulteress herself marries herself. “[Ibn Majah 1782 and Sahih Jami 7298]
- Having maturity to intellectualization This is the ability to consider equality and other welfare aspects in marriage.
- Islamic lawmakers have defined a series of guardians. Therefore, the guardianship of the remote guardian is not acceptable for the nearest guardian. Remote parent will be accepted if there is no closed guard or if there is a shortage of conditions. The guardian of the woman is his father. Then the person whom the father takes responsibility. Then grandfather, as far as the top is concerned. Then his son. Then the children of his son, as subordinate as Then his brother’s brother. Then his brother-in-law, brother. Then the children of these two brothers’ brothers Then the uncle of his brother’s class. Then the uncle’s uncle’s uncle. Then the children of these two classes of an uncle. Then relatives of the people who are ‘Asaba’ in case of Miracha. Then relatives of close relatives gradually from near. The guardian of the Muslim ruler or ruler (as the judge) has no guardian who has no guardian.
So Marriage plays vital rules in our life. And getting marriage a very important decision. So I hope you find some valuable information about Islamic marriage rules. And we try to give you a referral from The Holy Quran that’s mean we talk about marriage in Quran or Hadith. I hope you like our article topic “MARRIAGE LAW IN ISLAM” so please share this information with your friends and like our Facebook page. We will next talk about Islamic rules for second marriage.